This site is owned and operated by JPM Financials. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At JPM Financials, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION JPM FINANCIALS GATHERS AND TRACKS
JPM Financials gathers two types of information about users:
Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to participate in our blogging site, to participate in our message boards or forums, or to gain additional information about our products and services.
Information JPM Financials gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help our Marketing Division better understand the demographics of our audience. Because JPM Financials derives its revenue mainly from the sales of its service packages your personal information will never be given to a third party unless the third party is a direct affiliate of JPM Financials and part of the processing team.
JPM Financials Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- The information and disclosures above relate to advertised terms made by or through JPM Financials.
- Interest rates and terms are from a lender or lenders with whom JPM Financials may match you and that offer the particular product. The disclosures are current as of the date indicated.
- JPM Financials is not a lender in any transaction and does not make loans, loan commitments or lock-rates. All credit decisions, including loan approval and the conditional rates and terms you are offered, are the responsibility of the participating lenders and will vary based upon your loan request, your particular financial situation, and criteria determined by the lenders to whom you are matched. Not all consumers will qualify for the advertised rates and terms.
- You may not be matched with the lender making a particular conditional loan offer, and JPM Financials does not guarantee that any lender will make you a conditional loan offer. JPM Financials arranges for multiple conditional loan offers through its network of nonaffiliated lenders.
- FICO score means the FICO credit score report that a lender receives from a consumer reporting agency.
- JPM Financials may request a credit report obtained by means of a soft credit inquiry. This report is only furnished with the consent of the consumer and is used to determine financial product pre-qualifcation. JPM Financials may share this furnished consumer credit report with its direct lenders only for means of pre-qualification.
- JPM Financials is an affiliate marketing firm and the company, its associated agents, and staff make a commission off of any financial product or service purchased from its associated lender(s).
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) has undergone changes as of October 16, 2013. Marketers are required to obtain your consent to receive phone calls by automatic dialers and/or to receive pre-recorded messages. While JPM Financials does not utilize such mechanisms at this time to contact leads, some of our Lenders/Partners may utilize such technology to communicate with you regarding your inquiry. JPM Financials does utilize automatic dialer and/or pre-rerecorded messages to communicate with its affiliates, lenders, and agents.
By providing a phone number, you are giving express consent to receive return phone calls from JPM Financials, its Network Lenders, and/or partners who may contact you at the number(s) you provide. In addition, you are agreeing to receive calls and messages from automated dialing systems and/or by pre-recorded message, and text message(s) (where applicable) at the number(s) you provided. Normal cell phone charges may apply if you provide a cellular number. You may also elect to receive return calls by manually dialed process, email, or other preferred method of contact.
- Using the JPM Financials’s Prequalification Offers Product does not guarantee consumers will get an advance, loan, line of credit, rollover, SBA 7(a)/504(b), or any other financial product presently offered by JPM Financials and/or its Lenders. Rather, a prequalification is a lender’s estimate of how much you could be eligible to borrow based on information you supply directly to the lender. JPM Financials offers this service for free and you may obtain multiple prequalification letters from lenders so you can shop for the right financial program for you.
The pre-qualification you receive is based upon preliminary unverified information, which although deemed to be reliable, is not guaranteed to be correct. A final decision cannot be made until a complete application and supporting documentation is received and verified by the lender. Your prequalification letter does not guarantee approval, nor is it an offer or commitment, it is merely a snapshot of what may be possible. Product and services may not be available in all states.
While there are numerous factors that can impact an individual’s credit score, your personal score page provides you with six factors that may be impacting your overall credit score. It is these factors that create your VantageScore®:
- Payment history – Have you consistently paid your accounts in a timely manner?
- Utilization – How much of your total credit available are you currently using?
- Balances – What is the total of your current and delinquent account balances?
- Depth of credit – How long is your credit history and is there a varied mix of credit types?
- Recent credit – How many recently opened credit accounts and credit inquiries do you have?
- Available credit – What is the total amount of credit that you currently have access to?
- VantageScore® is based primarily on a 24-month review of your credit report. Your credit report has information – such as your history of payment punctuality, the total amount of your available credit, the total amount and type of debt you have, the number of open and active accounts, and the longevity of your relationships with creditors all of which impact your overall score. Your score may vary by bureau and that provided by FICO®.